Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Shush....it's really a scam

I'm not saying that beauty products don't work at all or that there isn't a variance in quality, but this is ridiculous. I know resisting the advertisers is damn near impossible, when they make you feel like, "Okay, buy the cheaper product or don't bother to have elaborate highlights that you have to have touched up weekly, but you'll never get a job or a boyfriend again and it will be all your own fault," but most beauty products are pretty much a scam. Particularly make-up. The best mascara on the market costs like $6, for instance.
But maybe there's something I don't know. I don't think I've ever lost a date due to my stubborn unwillingness to wear Clinque's products, but I may just be daft.
Not that I'm superior or anything. I have my own vanity. I am obnoxiously proud of the fact that I am "low-maintenance" and that I often take less time getting ready to go out than my boyfriend. But if you're going to be proud about something, being proud about how you "don't need" a ton of makeup and hairspray to look good is cheaper at least.

Via Feministing.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, uggs on sale, beats headphones, lululemon outlet, vans outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, rolex watches, longchamp, new balance outlet, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, canada goose outlet, ghd, roshe run, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, instyler ionic styler, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet, north face outlet, celine handbags, north face jackets, ugg soldes, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, mont blanc pens, nike huarache, ugg, asics shoes, insanity workout, canada goose outlet, hollister, canada goose, marc jacobs outlet, ugg boots, birkin bag, babyliss pro

11/16/2014

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

swarovski jewelry, converse shoes, ugg, canada goose pas cher, hollister, oakley, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, hollister canada, converse, moncler, louboutin, replica watches, timberland shoes, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 case, ray ban, swarovski uk, uggs canada, moncler, gucci, moncler, vans, montre femme, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, coach outlet, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, links of london uk, thomas sabo uk, louis vuitton canada, supra shoes, baseball bats, wedding dress, hollister clothing, karen millen, canada goose uk, toms outlet, parajumpers outlet, air max, lancel, canada goose, nike air max

11/16/2014

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home