Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, October 29, 2004

One more plea for help

My friend who is working with Gotham Studios to put together the Voter Video project, has just asked me to make some phone calls to relieve the workload. I suck at this sort of thing, but hey. I would be kicking myself if I didn't at least try to squelch the voter disenfranchisement that we all suspect will go into high gear on Tuesday.

So once more I'm begging and pleading. If you can shoot on any video format, including Beta, DVCam, DVC Pro, and Mini-DV, please help. If you know of voting irregularities in your own area, document these. If you would like to help, but you don't know where, please contact Letty at letty@votervideo.org. They really need people in the places you would expect--Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, of course. Other places that have reports trickling in of voting irregularities are New Mexico and Milwaukee. I don't imagine those of us in the solid red or solid blue are having problems, but Austinites might want to keep their ear to the wind, because they spent a lot of illegal funds getting this redistricting done and they aren't gonna let a bunch of piddly voters keep the Texas Five in Congress.