Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, April 12, 2004

I would be alarmed, too

If somebody broke down my door and committed sodomy in front of me. Luckily, this doesn't happen here in Austin or the rest of the world. However, it seems to happen all the time to this poor woman.
I wasn't aware the gays had the right to use taxpayer money to break into houses, but I demand a stop to it right now. I'm all for gay rights-the right to marriage, to privacy. The same rights as everybody else. But tax-payer funded assaults on private residences? Shameful.
And it was shameful when it happened here in Texas, when police officers invaded the private residence of a gay man to arrest him for sodomy, too.
I feel that it is entirely possible for both straight and gay people to live their lives without anybody knocking down their doors to enforce unwanted sexual behavior on private residences. I'm afraid that June Griffin disagrees--and if she can show me when someone has knocked down her door to assault her, then I will have to reconsider my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home