Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

"It's been a tough week."

Yep, that's what I got to hear our Exalted Leader say as I walked into the room with the TV on this morning. With The Famous Smirk on his face. And in that sales manager tone of voice he tends to take. If I didn't know who he was, I would have thought he was giving a group of Bible salesmen a pep talk. I asked my boyfriend if he was talking about the thumping his administration is getting over 9/11. He said, no, he's talking about the deaths in Iraq.
Tough week, indeed. That's why they don't let this guy go to the funerals of the war dead. For one thing, it might upset his delusions, but worse, he may accidentally tell a war widow to shrug it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home