Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Applicators

Because Sabrina was on the panel I saw this weekend, today's band that I will be profiling is The Applicators, who have one album out called What's Your Excuse. They are a local band, meaning I have seen them play exactly one million times, especially considering they've been around forever. (Six years.)

Their sound is pretty straightforward punk rock, so if you like that kind of music you'll probably like them. If you live around Austin, you can check them out playing a lot at the clubs on Red River like Emo's and occasionally Room 710, but they occasionally tour. You can check out their upcoming shows here. (Looks like they're opening up for The Dwarves on Halloween, so I will be seeing them again soon, unless of course my boyfriend and I manage to catch cold yet again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home