Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Why not?

Trish did it and so can I.

Pet Peeves
1. Traffic
2. People who spend 10 minutes trying to impress you before getting to the point already (Not on the internet. Just in real life.)
3. People who just don't get that there are other fucking customers at the grocery store who might need to go down the same aisle as they are in, which is built to accomodate 3 carts across, but they seem to think was built to accomodate one lengthwise cart + themselves as they peer at the two cans of fish left, trying to figure out which one looks more like canned fish.

Favorite Sounds
1. Cats meowing
2. Rain
3. Short and to the point guitar solos

Least Favorite Sounds
1. My alarm clock (I literally LEAPT out of bed this morning, demonstrating once and for that yes, I am even this tightly wound when sleeping.)
2. Acoustic guitars (Kidding, kidding.)
3. The ominous sound of a fart halfway across the room that is making its way over

Favorite Flavors of Candy
1. The free kind
2. Gummi bears
3. Chocolate

Biggest Fears
1. Humiliation (Despite my lifelong dedication to aversion training for it.)
2. Spiders
3. Spiders that mock me with their laughter, which is all spiders

Biggest Challenges
1. Not throttling #3 in "Pet Peeves"
2. Convincing my boyfriend that yes, I fed the cat when I got home and no, the cat is not hungry
3. Taking a break from humiliation aversion training

Favorite Department Stores
1. Neiman's
2. Sak's
3. Macy's

Or that's what I guess they would be if I had the money.

Most Used Words
1. Fuck
2. Bullshit
3. Horseshit, a grade up from bullshit

Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Tomatos
2. Olives
3. Artichoke hearts

Favorite Cartoon Characters (Think of your childhood, Mouse)
1. Spiderman (I still have a crush on Peter Parker)
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Daffy Duck

Movies Recently Watched
1. Meet the Fockers (in the theater, no less!)
2. Spiderman 2 (And then they went and cast the adorable Tobey Maguire in the part.)
3. Dawn of the Dead

Favorite Fruits
1. Oranges
2. Bananas
3. Avocados (yes, they count)

Favorite Vegetables
1. Green peas
2. Asparagus
3. Broccoli

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of your childhood, MouseWhat, you mean you don't still watch cartoons?

Oh. Maybe it's just me then...

thisgirl

1/03/2005

 
Blogger annejumps said...

My boyfriend was picking up a pizza and the counter girl told him he reminded her of Tobey Maguire.

1/03/2005

 
Blogger Amanda Marcotte said...

*gaping at Anne in pure sexual jealousy*

My boyfriend got a little irritated after the 15th time I sighed during the movie and called Maguire "cute". Of course, my voice shot up in pitch so that just made it worse.

1/03/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

10/29/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Amanda, I thought I would check out some blog sites for info I could use at my website. I started out looking for peer to peer related stuff but there's so much info out there about everything, I kind of got lost. I get sidetracked easily these days. Anyway, I'm at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and gotta get back to the search. Had fun and thanks, mike

10/29/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily

11/01/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda. Some of these blog sites have more info on them than the regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for mp3 music sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody has one but me. Anyway, I'm trying to improve the traffic flow to my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use but got sidetracked again. Back to my search. Had fun though. Thanks Amanda, Mike

11/03/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda. Some of these blog sites have more info on them than the regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for filesharing software related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody has one but me. Anyway, I'm trying to improve the traffic flow to my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use but got sidetracked again. Back to my search. Had fun though. Thanks Amanda, Mike

11/04/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about household retail services. I have a website about household retail services which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

11/04/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is still new to me Amanda. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until about 6 months ago. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everyone has one but me. I was looking for websites with info about filesharing software. Then I decided to try blogs. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com for all the music and movie lovers out there, and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Amanda, Mike

11/06/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is still new to me Amanda. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until about 6 months ago. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everyone has one but me. I was looking for websites with info about filesharing software. Then I decided to try blogs. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com for all the music and movie lovers out there, and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks Amanda, Mike

11/06/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

11/07/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Amanda. You know some of these blog sites have more info on them than regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for peer to peer related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use. Got sidetracked a wee bitl. Had fun though. Thanks Amanda, Mike

11/13/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

married woman looking for sex Hello

great blog

I was Looking and found this great site married woman looking for sexinternet

11/22/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

1/20/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home