Trish did it and so can I.
2. People who spend 10 minutes trying to impress you before getting to the point already (Not on the internet. Just in real life.)
3. People who just don't get that there are other fucking customers at the grocery store who might need to go down the same aisle as they are in, which is built to accomodate 3 carts across, but they seem to think was built to accomodate one lengthwise cart + themselves as they peer at the two cans of fish left, trying to figure out which one looks more like canned fish.
1. Cats meowing
3. Short and to the point guitar solos
Least Favorite Sounds
1. My alarm clock (I literally LEAPT out of bed this morning, demonstrating once and for that yes, I am even this tightly wound when sleeping.)
2. Acoustic guitars (Kidding, kidding.)
3. The ominous sound of a fart halfway across the room that is making its way over
Favorite Flavors of Candy
1. The free kind
2. Gummi bears
1. Humiliation (Despite my lifelong dedication to aversion training for it.)
3. Spiders that mock me with their laughter, which is all spiders
1. Not throttling #3 in "Pet Peeves"
2. Convincing my boyfriend that yes, I fed the cat when I got home and no, the cat is not hungry
3. Taking a break from humiliation aversion training
Favorite Department Stores
Or that's what I guess they would be if I had the money.
Most Used Words
3. Horseshit, a grade up from bullshit
Favorite Pizza Toppings
3. Artichoke hearts
Favorite Cartoon Characters (Think of your childhood, Mouse)
1. Spiderman (I still have a crush on Peter Parker)
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Daffy Duck
Movies Recently Watched
1. Meet the Fockers (in the theater, no less!)
2. Spiderman 2 (And then they went and cast the adorable Tobey Maguire in the part.)
3. Dawn of the Dead
3. Avocados (yes, they count)
1. Green peas