Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ha ha!

They're trying to ban the SUV in Paris. Boy, if anything could cause a riot in the suburbs in America, it would be this. But you have to admit, that the politicians have a point:

Baupin, who often cycles around Paris to promote more environmentally friendly transport, called SUVs a caricature of a car and said they were not adapted for use in a city.

I usually use stronger language than that when I'm cut off by a Pollute-o-mobile driven by someone on a cell phone with a bunch of kids bouncing around the back without seatbelts. Who says the French are rude?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a mobile cellular phone
site. It's basically a resource site which covers mobile cellular phone
related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

10/14/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that same thing when I visited Toronto.
import address book cell phone

1/12/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home