Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

My friend cannot decide whether or not to get a tattoo

So she decided to take a survey. She sent this to a bunch of her friends to find out what we think. She informs me that this is very serious, but here it is for your entertainment. I'm taking her name out, and replacing it with the initial L. Those of you who know her will probably figure it out anyway.

Name: ____________________________
Relation to L.: ____________________

Please underline the response that most accurately reflects your opinion or
experience:

I like tattoos. TRUE FALSE NO OPINION
I have a tattoo(s). TRUE FALSE
I am happy with my ink. TRUE FALSE NO OPINION
I regret getting my tattoo. TRUE FALSE NO OPINION
I anticipate getting more. TRUE FALSE NOT SURE
I anticipate removing mine. TRUE FALSE NOT SURE
My tattoo(s) is/are generally visible. TRUE FALSE SOME ARE
My tattoo(s) is/are in a fleshy spot. TRUE FALSE SOME ARE
My tattoo(s) is/are in a bony spot TRUE FALSE SOME ARE
My tattoo(s) has faded too much. TRUE FALSE CAN'T SEE IT
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being the least), how painful was getting your ink?
__________
Do you anticipate still liking your tattoo(s) at age 40? 55? 70? 85?
(indicate all that apply.)
Will you hide your tattoo(s) from your kids? YES NO NO KIDS ANTICIPATED
Is your significant other fond of your ink? YES NO HAS NO OPINION
Did you get your tattoo(s) BEFORE AFTER meeting
your S.O.?
Would your SO's opinion affect your decision if you were to get more? YES NO
MAYBE
Does your SO have any tattoos? YES NO
Do you like your SO's tattoo? YES NO NO OPINION
Would you want your SO to consult you before getting inked? YES NO NO
OPINION

Knowing what you know of me, please underline the response that most accurately
reflects your opinion or experience:
L. is pretty level headed. ABSOLUTELY HA, YOU'RE KIDDING,
RIGHT?
L. is capricious. ENTIRELY NO NO MORE THAN ANYONE
L. over-thinks everything. WELL, DUH I WISH NO MORE THAN MYSELF
L. under-thinks everything. WAY NAH NO MORE THAN ANYONE
L. is too level headed to get inked. TRUE FALSE NOT A
FACTOR
L. is too capricious to get inked. TRUE FALSE NOT A
FACTOR
L. is/will over-think(ing) this idea. ENTIRELY NO NO MORE THAN
ANYONE
L. is/will under-think(ing) this idea. CERTAINLY NO SHE'S
STILL SMARTER THAN A SAILOR
L. will love a tattoo. SURE DOUBTFUL WHO KNOWS?
L. will hate a tattoo. SURE DOUBTFUL WHO KNOWS?
L. is an enigma. CITRUS SLUDGE SLEEP? THAT'S WHERE I'M A
VIKING!
Which icon below best describes L.?
OPUS, THE PENGUIN BLUEBONNET A SWEETPEA SNOOPY CELTIC
CROSS SUN LENNON'S DOVE A MONKEY A TULIP CALLA LILY YUCCA
HORNY TOAD (non-TCU-related) GRAPE CLUSTER LEMON ZIA "1101" a
DAISY NAVAJO STORYTELLER
OTHER: _____________________ L. IS HER OWN ICON.

Any other comments welcome:
_____________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

She is open to any input, including that from strangers. Feel free to give an opinion and I'll pass it along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home