Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Boobies

As I always say, who doesn't like boobies? Anyway, Echidne has a great post calling for some sanity, a Save the Boobies post against breast implants, the worst thing that has ever happened to boobies. I wish I had written this, dammit.
The most irritating thing about the breast implant culture is that women who get them all seemed to be trained to say that they aren't doing it for men, they are doing it for themselves. Huh? How could that possibly be? Breast implants are painful and dangerous. If all men suddenly quit caring about breasts altogether tomorrow, how many women would keep on keeping on with their plans to get breast implants? My guess is not many, if any at all.
I am amazed that women are lured into it to please men, though. It seems to me, from my snooty vantage point, that the only guys who are really aroused by breast implants over the real thing are creeps. Most guys I know here don't have strong feelings one way or another about cup size, and the few who do care don't go for girls with breast implants anyway. Of course, I do live in a weird city that's a little removed from the rest of the culture--you don't even see that many women with breast implants here to begin with. (And yes, if you were thinking about getting them, everyone can tell. It's obvious, no matter what your plastic surgeon says. Might as well shove melons down your shirt, it's cheaper.)
But, as it was pointed out to me recently, I do know alot of women back home who have them, and they are all in relationships. And no, I wouldn't want to be left alone with their husbands or boyfriends, so I guess that colors my perceptions of the whole situation even more.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

La congettura I non sa che tanto circa il Silicone Breast Enhancers review come lo ho pensato.Toodle-oo, Lauretta Silicone Breast Enhancers review

1/09/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Love the theme. When looking for com penis enlargement I found you in the big G. Another site I found with good info is com penis enlargement Check it out when you get the chance. Have a good day from us here in Texas.

1/12/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. Love your theme. Gonna have to find me a cool one like this. Come by my site some time. It's got unique penis enlargement related stuff.

1/12/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a similar site connected to penis enlargement topic Come by some time.
I with out a doubt like your site, will book mark it! This post is fine stuff.

1/12/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the most useful information I came across today. When searching for penis pill , I had come across your site. Always a pleasure to see other blogs related to my site penis pill Keep up the great work.

1/20/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hello there
I just visited your blog about worst plastic surgery and I like what I see..why not get on over to my site at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com and take a look at what I have to say about worst plastic surgery

3/18/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hello there
I just visited your blog about aweful plastic surgery and I like what I see..why not get on over to my site at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com and take a look at what I have to say about aweful plastic surgery

3/19/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home