Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I thought it was too good to be true

I heard rumors all day that Creed broke up, but I disregarded it as hopeless gossip meant only to give the hopeless hope. But it's true.
God love my atheist self lately. First Phish, then Creed? Why such good fortune now? I have no idea.
Anyway, if you want to laugh, listen to David Cross's new c.d. He talks about dissing on this dude from Creed (I think it's Creed he picks on correct me if I'm wrong) and how uncomfortable it was looking him in the eye later on a TV special.
I owe Creed, though. We saw somebody reference his Bono-like, Christ-like pose (arms spread, head down) on VH1, making fun and calling it the "rock messiah" pose. And that immediately became our new joke. A picture was taken of me a week later sitting on a rock with sunbeams surrounding me. My boyfriend titled it, "Rock Messiah".
So if there's any question who the Rock Messiah is, set me on a rock. It might help to be high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home