Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Cold weather

It's finally gotten cold here, which is mostly a big, fat downer. I hate having red skin and shivering all the time. But there is one big part of winter that I look forward to eagerly--wearing sweaters.

Certain kinds of sweaters are up there with Levis 501s, my suede pants, black pencil skirts and Chuck Taylors--eternal classics that will never go out of style. And flattering. I am particularly fond of boxy looking sweaters that make me look boyish and turtleneck sweaters. Oh yeah, and hoody sweaters--a useful fall garment that should never go out of style. It's nice to be able to slap on a pair of 501s with sneakers or boots and a sweater and look good with no effort. Summer clothes are a constant pain in the ass--I hate most shorts, I have like 3 T-shirts that I actually like (though this summer I bought more lest I go crazy), and I hate wearing sneakers with socks that cut off my calves at the ankle. But you can't really wear anything but sneakers with shorts, so there's not a whole lot you can do about that.

But winter is easy--jeans, sweater, sneakers and you look great. It almost makes me want to live someplace with more winter. And then I step outside and I realize that's not such a great idea after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

How to sell a timeshare

6/10/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home