Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday morning random ten

I rushed out to a birthday party last night and didn't get around to do this. But I'm addicted and can't stop myself.

1) "Sweet Charity"--Mr. Bungle
2) "Maps"--Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3) "Twist the Knife"--Neko Case
4) "Love Will Tear Us Apart"--Joy Division (It's too early for these downers.)
5) "Heroes"--David Bowie (I'm going to go cry now.)
6) "Mediocrity Rules"--Le Tigre
7) "Scavenger Type"--NOFX
8) "Decatlon"--Plastilina Mosh
9) "Sliver"--Nirvana
10) "Stealing Hubcaps"--Billy Ledbetter

1 Comments:

Blogger Cobblestopped said...

Neko Case and NOFX on the same list. Allow me to be the first to say, "Hell yeah." The other stuff is good, too.

12/06/2004

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home