Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, August 16, 2004

A self-indulgent post

I pull up to my house that I bought from an interior decorator in my fuel-efficient foreign-made car. I take out my fake-fur leopard print purse, a book on freedom of the press issues, a book on feminist issues, a bagful of vegetarian food, a bag of cat food and a bag of cat litter.

I realize that I have become the people that everyone in West Texas warned me about.

Edited to add: And then I pop open a Miller Lite and not an import beer. And remember that the other thing libruls are supposed to be is mealy-mouthed, which the Mouse definitely is not.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

11/19/2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

11/26/2009

 
Blogger yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4 shoes
kyrie 6
air jordan
yeezys
supreme clothing
lebron 18
curry 6 shoes
chrome hearts outlet
kevin durant shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2

12/27/2020

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home