Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Keep on with the file-sharing

It seems to be helping record companies post record profits.

Sometimes I do wonder why the RIAA is being so disingenous about the dent that file-sharing isn't making in music industry profits. Are they laying down a foundation so that they can argue for paying out even lower royalities to artists? Or is it just the nature of corporate fatcats to treat anyone who doesn't slavishly sign their paychecks over to them as the enemy?

Via The Sideshow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I have been researching p2p file sharing resources and I stumbled upon your blog. Although Keep on with the file-sharing isn't what I was really after, it made a change from the usual run-of-the-mill blogs I normally seem to find. I'm going now to find more information on p2p file sharing. Take care.

11/13/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I was looking for peer 2 peer related info for my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and thought I would check out some blog sites. I get sidetracked easily these days....getting old...lol. It was an interesting read. Thank You

11/13/2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home