Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Another quiz

You are worth1000.com You like drawing pretty pictures, and consider yourself to be quite the artist. You dislike cliches.  You think you are better than other artists.
Which Website are You?


Quizzes--at least they get some eye-catching graphics on my blog.

I will say that I can't draw squat. At all. I am devoid of any creative talents like drawing, playing music, acting, whatever. I can pretty much just crack wise and that's it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

10/27/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

11/11/2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home