Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday music blogging

I can't help it. I'm excited--I just bought my tickets to the Austin City Limits Festival . My friends and I have been kicking around about buying tickets, not sure if we wanted to go. We went last year to see Ween and Yo La Tengo play, and there were a few good bands that we would have never gone to see otherwise, so overall it was a good times. But usually, it's a bunch of country music, a few indie bands of interest, but not $75 worth of interest, and a bunch of stuff we can't stand, particularly jam bands that draw out hippies and some of my friends' violent fantasies.
This year, we weren't going to go. And then the Pixies booked the festival. Well, the interest level ratched up a bit, even though my boyfriend, who never really did get the Pixies, was still stone-walling. But first thing this morning, he called me and told me we have to get tickets now. Elvis Costello booked the festival! I'm gonna see Elvis Costello play!
I am so excited, so, it being a Friday, I thought I'd share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

I found your blog on free mp3 download player and thought it might be of interest to my readers at myfree mp3 download player site. Check it out if you have time.

10/25/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

3/02/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home