Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The winner of the "I'm not racist but," contest

Last week, Annie Jacobsen was the winner with her argument that she's not racist, but she thinks that Arab-looking men need to be judged as potential murderers by their race.

This week, we have the everyone's favorite new eugenicist, James L. Hart. His argument? He's not a racist, he just thinks that white people are superior to other people. Once you have reached a point where asserting racial superiority doesn't make you a racist, nothing does.

Conservatives are always complaining about Evil Political Correctness making white people ashamed to be white. Political correctness, whatever that means, does not make me ashamed of being white. But this guy does.

Luckily, I'm sporting a French last name, so I am officially excluded from the pantheon of true hating patriots.

I'd probably have funnier things to say about this, but racism gives me a headache. It's so fucking foolish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

my blog post :: Password recovery

5/30/2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This program is intended to recover lost passwords for RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.
xx and 3.xx. http://www.passwordrecoveryforrar.
tk The free professional solution for recovering lost passwords to RAR and WinRAR archives.


Right now it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

6/16/2013

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home