Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, September 10, 2004

A memorial to September 10, 2001

Nice little reminder via The Sideshow.

I remember where I was September 10th. I had to work that day, but that night I went to The Parlour to hear some music, eat pizza, and drink beer with friends at an early show. I spent the night at my boyfriend's house (yes, same one). Not a whit different from any other Monday for months. Parlour Mondays were a bit of a tradition by that point.

Funny I remember that, now that I think about it. If it weren't for that fact, I doubt I would remember where I was September 10th.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff (no, the other one) said...

9/10/2001, I went for a run after work. The moon was huge that evening, and a thunderstorm was moving in from the south. As the lightning flashed, I tried mom's ancient VHS camcorder, but it didn't seem to do so well in the failing light. After a few minutes, the batteries quit. Oh well.

Maybe 8 months later, I played that tape, having forgotten the whole thing, and the date stamp hit me right away.

9/10/2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Digital Camera Battery Charger ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to batteries and Digital Camera Battery Charger with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.batteryselection.com

1/10/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to see if there was anything new on replacement battery. I will take a look around.

I really enjoyed discovering your Blog.

You can always feel welcome to visit us at http://odysseybatterystore.com

2/14/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home