Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday night post-debate fun

If you're in Austin, the thing to do all this weekend is to go the Red River Rock Out. It's $20 and there's shows tonight and tomorrow night with panels and art shows all day tomorrow. I pretty much never go to 6th Street, since I spend all my time in the clubs on Red River. It's definitely worth going out to see.

Here's a schedule with MP3's if you're interested in hearing some actual Austin rock music. Tonight we'll probably spend the whole night at Emo's to see the Dresden Dolls, the Vibrators, the Bulemics, and the Yuppie Pricks. Definitely go see those latter two bands--I have friends in both and they never, ever play the same stage together. The Jolly Garogers are also playing--I won't go so far as to recommend them but a friend of mine does. She says they're funny, because they are pirates and pirates are always funny. Room 710 is a houseful of Southern stoner rock and Beerland's line-up looks good, too. At Red-Eye Fly, it's The Flametrick Subs, always a treat if you've never seen them.

Saturday is some panels, including one on women in rock at Beerland at 5:00 which I will probably try to make if I can get anyone to go with me. The main event of the night is Gibby Haynes and His Problem, who I saw when they played their first show here in Austin and they were too fun. Kissinger is playing Room 710. I don't like them, but they're pretty popular. I do recommend Brewtality, Inc. at the 10PM Beerland show.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The diversity of ideas expressed on this site appears to reflect the spectrum we observe across the jennifer lopez sedu hairstyles market place. All good points, Amanda.

12/03/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog Amanda. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for hair loss related information and found your site. I have a hair loss site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy.

12/18/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda. I was looking for sedu hairstyles related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a sedu hairstyles site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Check it out when you can :)

12/22/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Amanda. I was looking for sedu hairstyles related information and found your blog. I have a sedu hairstyles site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1/05/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm just a retiree from Missouri cruising around the net and looking for
interesting blogs. Came across your blog and thought I 'd say hi. Nice blog.

Regards,
Ron


laser hair removal edmonton

1/11/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nehmen Sie einen guten Blick an, was zu Ihnen am wichtigsten ist.Toodle-oo, Diedre electrolysis hair removal

1/11/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Amanda, I was just browsing, looking for hair loss solutions related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a hair loss solutions site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

1/17/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While searching for ab scissor I just have not had the best search results. Maybe I need to create my own blog and let others post so I can get better info on ab scissor.

1/19/2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.7.27
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
クロムハーツ
coach outlet
moncler outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet

7/26/2018

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home