Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Gay marriages and consumations do not actually happen in classrooms and they never will

So go check out Ampersand's research in finding the people who push-polling the citizens of Ohio and implying that is exactly what will happen if gays will marry. Okay, they aren't saying that--they're saying that your child will learn common sexual techniques to be employed in his or her brand new spanking gay lifestyle at school if gays are allowed to marry. Amp dug up their phone number, but be nice. They certainly shouldn't be allowed to play the victim here.

Whenever you hear the innocence of children or the purity of women invoked in an argument, grab your wallet because you've entered no man's land. As Amp points out, people justified persecuting Jews in the past by invoking their supposed habit of killing and sometimes eating children. Racism has traditionally been justified by invoking the purity of women, with people outright claiming that racial equality means that black men will rape white women with impunity. This particular argument lives on in the "Willie Horton" ad. Nowadays, sexual freedom is attacked by contrasting it with the innocence of children and birth control and abortion are contrasted with the purity of women, aka the purity of the virgin and of the mother.

Once these arguments are invoked, you're Alice in Wonderland. Tell your bigoted opponent that it's simply not true that children are learning proper anal sex technique in kindergarten and their answer is, "Why do you think I don't have the right to protect my children?" There's a great example of this argument in Alas's thread on the push-polling. But it does well to remember that such an opponent, in another time, would be defending the argument that Jews eat children.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has got to be one of the top 10 blogs on here. I am adding it as I type. I have a site that pretty much coversidea to make money related stuff. Check it out if you get a chance

10/09/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool stuff keep the posts commingfree natural penis enlargement

10/16/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advertising can be a big problem otherwise. A lot of companies reserve a big chunk of their budgets to cover marketing expenditures.

11/03/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

11/06/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

11/17/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job on the blog, I really like it and look forward to some more awesome postings. I have a website you might like


weight loss supplement

1/10/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading a paper from a university about this subject. Nice article. You know what you are talking about. Along the lines of this theme, I have a similar site other penis enlargement where more information can be found on the subject. Thanks for the bit of information you posted here.

1/13/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to find information on which penis enlargement on the internet that is as accurate as yours. I had came across which penis enlargement that actually explains which penis enlargement in more depth. Cheers.

1/13/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it! I was looking for those penis enlargement or something like it. Very informative.

I have a those penis enlargement related site.

Check it out when you can. ;)

1/13/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a new site up which might to be of interest to some. I run a penis enlargement directly related site.
Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for penis enlargement directly related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really theme, that got my attention.

1/14/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. Love your theme. Gonna have to find me a cool one like this. Come by my site some time. It's got offers penis enlargement related stuff.

1/14/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure got a super blog here. Very interesting stuff. I've already put a book mark on it.

Pity I spend so much time blog-surfing that I often neglect my own. Silly me. :) But its so adictive.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

penis enlargement want
Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

1/14/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fasting can make you look much thinner in only a couple of days. You may not lose a significant amount of weight, but it will look like you have. It can make your waist noticeable thinner and clean up blemishes or skin problems.
Link to this site. summer weight loss camp kid

1/26/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I can see, not many blogs talk about stuff like can diet pills be used with dr atkins and that is sad. I think your blog is great that way.

keep it up.

2/01/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man you have a really insane personal blog here. I have just added you to my most loved and will come back again soon. Possibly you will really enjoy looking at my blog. help me stop smoking

3/11/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home