Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday Random Ten--So People Can Puzzle Over My Weird Taste All Damn Day if They'd Like Edition

Here are the rules because we all need a little guidance sometimes.

1) "Car Thief"--The Beastie Boys
2) "Let's Be Adult"--Arto Lindsay & Ambitious Lovers
3) "Brand New Cadillac"--The Clash
4) "Baby I Love You"--The Ronettes
5) "Anything Worth Having"--Joan Moody
6) "Chocolate Town"--Ween
7) "Sister Ray"--Joy Division
8) "That's My Girl"--The Monks
9) "My Baby's Gone"--Buddy Knox
10) "When You're Thrown"--The Thermals

1 Comments:

Blogger ms. jared said...

i'm such a dork. i *so* look forward to these and seeing what music i have in common with people. or don't. please don't mock me when i bust out with a sting song. he's on lots of soundtracks...uhm, yeah. (i told you i'm a dork.)

1) the one to cry - yo la tengo
2) you've got a crush on me - the donnas
3) go your own way - the cranberries
4) drink before the war - sinead o'connor
5) i am a rock - red house painters
6) mr. bones - throwing muses
7) good morning heartache - billie holiday
8) bring your sorrow over here - jason morphew
9) ask - the smiths
10) they don't like me - lyle lovett

xoxo, jared

1/14/2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home