Mouse rant blog vent mouse.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Lists, lists, lists

I'm bored and I have nothing better to do than read top ten lists and give myself a facial. And then I read this at Lab Kat and I figured, why not? Lists are what the end of the year is about.

Three Names You Go By:
1) Mouse
2) Amanda
3) Mandy (Calling me this is a privilege earned only by bloodright.)

Three Screennames You Have:
(See above, except I use Freakamouse, not Mandy)

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1) I'm occasionally funny
2) I like to read
3) I'm obsessive about music

Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1) #3 above to a fault
2) I talk too much
3) I have a scary bad temper, even though I'm mild compared to some family members

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1) French
2) Welsh
3) English

Three Things That Scare You:
1) Commericals for "Nip/Tuck"
2) Spiders
3) Sticking my hand close to the flame to flip over tortillas. I shut off the burner every time, flip and relight.

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1) My blog reading
2) Cat cuddling
3) Nightly foot rubs (However, this essential to me is not seen as essential to potential foot-rubbers. I am still working on this.)

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1) Pajama bottoms bought at Academy today by boyfriend
2) Tank top purchased at Top Shop in London
3) Gray slippers with Longhorn emblems on them purchased on sale on campus

Three Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
(Do these have to be current?)
1) Le Tigre
2) The Ramones
3) Devo

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1) "I Don't Want to Go to Chelsea"--Elvis Costello
2) "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"--The Slits
3) "Walking the Cow"--Daniel Johnston
(Actually, these are the first three songs that popped into my head. I can't narrow anything down.)

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
Ha! Like I'd tell a bunch of strangers. Do your own research.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1) Is it wrong to say hot sex?
2) Compliments
3) Someone to hang out and joke around with

Two Truths and a Lie:
1) My butt itches
2) I am obsessed with the new spa bar at Central Market
3) I am a woman blogger

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1) Is it wrong to say penis?
2) Hands
3) Smile

Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1) Parallel park (More evidence that yes, I am a woman and yet a blogger.)
2) Anything on Fear Factor is a good bet
3) Iceskate

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1) Blogging
2) Going to shows
3) Torturing my friends by making them listen to my music.

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
Actually, I'd really not rather be doing anything else, but okay.
1) Be fed grapes in bed by Jude Law
2) Turn into Max and have my belly rubbed
3) Find out that I won the Presidential election in a stunning upset

Three Careers You’re Considering:
Very funny.

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1) Paris
2) South Africa
3) Downtown Austin (This one I'll be achieving for Christmas break.)

Three Kids Names:
1) Max
2) Katy
3) Nebachanezzer

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1) Learn to parallel park
2) Be a dirty old lady
3) Win the Presidency in a stunning upset

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[voiced in a Romy and Michelle sort of way] Hey! My butt itches, too! [big smile]

Happy Holidays! ;)

Aurora

12/24/2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of humor joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

11/03/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just admiring your doc holiday blog and I think that doc holiday may be of interest to you as well.

11/07/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose and SnoozeTM! Weight Loss Guaranteed!

11/15/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chi ha detto che

1/07/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol pharmacy - tramadol dosage veterinary

5/20/2013

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

swarovski jewelry, converse shoes, ugg, canada goose pas cher, hollister, oakley, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, hollister canada, converse, moncler, louboutin, replica watches, timberland shoes, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 case, ray ban, swarovski uk, uggs canada, moncler, gucci, moncler, vans, montre femme, juicy couture outlet, moncler, ralph lauren, coach outlet, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, links of london uk, thomas sabo uk, louis vuitton canada, supra shoes, baseball bats, wedding dress, hollister clothing, karen millen, canada goose uk, toms outlet, parajumpers outlet, air max, lancel, canada goose, nike air max

11/16/2014

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home