Lists, lists, lists
I'm bored and I have nothing better to do than read top ten lists and give myself a facial. And then I read this at Lab Kat and I figured, why not? Lists are what the end of the year is about.
Three Names You Go By:
3) Mandy (Calling me this is a privilege earned only by bloodright.)
Three Screennames You Have:
(See above, except I use Freakamouse, not Mandy)
Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1) I'm occasionally funny
2) I like to read
3) I'm obsessive about music
Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1) #3 above to a fault
2) I talk too much
3) I have a scary bad temper, even though I'm mild compared to some family members
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Three Things That Scare You:
1) Commericals for "Nip/Tuck"
3) Sticking my hand close to the flame to flip over tortillas. I shut off the burner every time, flip and relight.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1) My blog reading
2) Cat cuddling
3) Nightly foot rubs (However, this essential to me is not seen as essential to potential foot-rubbers. I am still working on this.)
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1) Pajama bottoms bought at Academy today by boyfriend
2) Tank top purchased at Top Shop in London
3) Gray slippers with Longhorn emblems on them purchased on sale on campus
Three Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
(Do these have to be current?)
1) Le Tigre
2) The Ramones
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1) "I Don't Want to Go to Chelsea"--Elvis Costello
2) "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"--The Slits
3) "Walking the Cow"--Daniel Johnston
(Actually, these are the first three songs that popped into my head. I can't narrow anything down.)
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
Ha! Like I'd tell a bunch of strangers. Do your own research.
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1) Is it wrong to say hot sex?
3) Someone to hang out and joke around with
Two Truths and a Lie:
1) My butt itches
2) I am obsessed with the new spa bar at Central Market
3) I am a woman blogger
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1) Is it wrong to say penis?
Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1) Parallel park (More evidence that yes, I am a woman and yet a blogger.)
2) Anything on Fear Factor is a good bet
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
2) Going to shows
3) Torturing my friends by making them listen to my music.
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
Actually, I'd really not rather be doing anything else, but okay.
1) Be fed grapes in bed by Jude Law
2) Turn into Max and have my belly rubbed
3) Find out that I won the Presidential election in a stunning upset
Three Careers You’re Considering:
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
2) South Africa
3) Downtown Austin (This one I'll be achieving for Christmas break.)
Three Kids Names:
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1) Learn to parallel park
2) Be a dirty old lady
3) Win the Presidency in a stunning upset